Thursday 8 December 2016

BUBBLES ATC!!! - Artist Trading Card

Hi all

Well I am back again with something new to me which I have been wanting to do for a while and really enjoyed doing it, I have decided to try and do a different ATC each day if not will be one a week :)

So for my first one I thought I would do something a little simple but still effective

Here is my first every ATC - Yaaaay The Crafty Bat is finally doing ATC'S


For the ATC I used the following:

Watercolour Card 
Distress Inks - Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Black Soot on the edges 
Bee Crafty Stamps - Angry Bubbles
Lavinia Stamps - Bubbles
3D Glue Pen 

When I first saw the Angry Bubbles stamp I did have a bit of a giggle to my self and I just knew I had to use it along with the bubbles from Lavinia Stamps, they work fantastic together and make a brill ATC. 

This will be the first of many ATC's I will be working on and look forward to showing you them all.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment