Tuesday 20 June 2017

DT Inspiration for Sheepski Designs

Hey all

Today I have an inspiration piece to share with you all for a new challenge over on Sheepski Designs Facebook Group.

The challenge on the group runs for a month ans is Anything Goes, so for my piece of inspiration for this month I thought I would use Flump n Tic


For this little cutie I had to do a Birthday Card, to do this card I used the following products:
Distress Inks 
Frame Die 
Sentiment from Number Of Years Stamp Set 

You can get this cutie of an image from SheepSki Designs on Etsy. Use code SKIKELLY10 when you order your Digi Images.

To enter the Anything Goes challenge go to SheepSki Designs Facebook Group and all details will be on there.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my inspiration piece for this challenge and I can not wait to see what you come up with.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX



No comments:

Post a Comment