Wednesday 6 September 2017

Not My Circus Not My Monkey's

Hi all

Today I have another scrapbook layout to share with you all... This layout I have been itching to share with you all.

So here it is... My layout from Stoke-Con-Trent


Yes you are seeing right that is me with Pritchard and Dainton from Dirty Sanchez eeeekkkk! lol. It was awesome to meet both of them in person they are just as crazy in person as they are in the show...... A trick even got played on me while going to have a picture taken with them..... Dainton pinched Pritchard's bum while his back was turned and blamed me OMG!!! I went bright red HAHA.

Now for some close up pictures of the layout


I thought this sticker from the Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers suited this picture


Opppsiiiee Sowwwiii but I did tell you "not my circus, not my monkeys" hehe

These guys were amazing and were really in character and very friendly, not only this but they were raising money for a charity which was very close to my heart so of cause I had to put some money in there collection tub. They were raising money on the day for SANDS.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this layout as much as I did doing it and remembering the day which in all was amazing, fun, full of energy and sooooo many awesome cosplay costumes, a fab line up of celebrities too. 

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX



No comments:

Post a Comment