Wednesday 25 October 2017

Mystical Notebooks and Diary

Hey Hey 

Well it is very hectic here which is one of the reason why I am a little quiet on the blog front at the moment but there is some posts to come :)

I have been very busy over the last few weeks firstly making products for the Halloween Market Night I took part in then I had class kits to prepare ready for my Stationery Box Class in November and then getting other products made for the next market night all while doing my Design Team projects. I love keeping busy 

So enough blubbering on here is some NEW products which will be available in the Mystical Magical Myth Market Night on 4th - 5th November on Facebook.

First up I have done two A5 Notebooks the first one features the beautiful Unicorn from the Believe In Unicorns Stamp Set


Then we have the second A5 Notebook which I have used a mixture of different stamps on


Finally this beauty which is a Week to View 2018 Diary


The backgrounds on each one of these has been achieved by using Distress Inks and the blending tool along with the stamps and a stencil.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing these latest pieces I have been busy working on and hopefully will become a permanent product on my Facebook Page and Etsy Shop

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX




No comments:

Post a Comment