Friday 18 May 2018

Sheepski Designs Challenge Reminder

Hi all

Today I thought I would quickly share my latest DT inspiration for the current challenge over at Sheepski Designs Blog and to also remind you that you still have time to enter

The theme is Your Favourite colours

Here is my creation using Butterfly Curl


My favourite colours are: Blue, Purple, Pink and Black so I have incorporated all of these by water colouring the Butterfly Curl digi in Blue, Purple and Pink. The card base has been done in Black and Pink.

I love the butterfly curl digi which Andrea has designed. I have also included a few Petal Lu flowers, sequins and a bit of a bling trim on the base.

You can enter the challenge HERE and you have until 31st May 2018 

I look forward to seeing all your entries 

No comments:

Post a Comment