Friday 3 November 2017

Christmas Decanter Gift Box

Hi all

Today I have the start of some Christmas makes to share with you all. I am hoping to do either a 7 or 12 days of Christmas with each day a different creation.

So for today's make I have this beautiful gift box which fits a Terry's Chocolate Orange in it's original box.






This beautiful gift box was made from minimal supplies but yet gives the wow factor. The designer series paper used for this one is from the stunning Year Of Cheer pack which I have to admit is one of my favourite paper packs in the Autumn/Winter Catalogue.

Products used to create this gift box are as follows:
Scalloped Circle Dies
Ribbon

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this stunning gift box and I hope you check back very soon  for the next Christmas creation.

Don't forget that the NEW Stampin' Blends are now available to order - If you are in the UK you can order them HERE

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX


No comments:

Post a Comment