Monday 24 September 2018

Rainbow Bridge Scrapbook Layout

Hi all

Today I have a new scrapbook layout to share with you all, this layout was done for this months Motivation Inspirations.

The 5 prompts we had to include this month were as follows:
White
Mixed Media
Love
Close Up
Acetate

Here is what I did using the prompts above


This has to be one of the hardest layout I have done in a long time, I have been wanting to do a layout with these two pictures of my beautiful girl Star for a while but could never bring myself to do it until now... It has been 2 and half years already since she went over Rainbow Bridge and not a day goes by I don't miss or think about her.

How did I use the prompts?
White cardstock as my base, Mixed media was covered by using iridescent medium mixed with some Pebeo Dyna paint through a star stencil, the rainbow was free-hand sketched using a versamark pen and then gold embossing powder, I coloured the rainbow using Artist Loft watercolours. There is some Acetate behind the photos, Close-Up pictures of Star and lastly Love was covered by small puffy heart stickers on the photo's and the title of my layout "In Loving Memory".

I hope you like what I have done and it inspires you. If you would like to join in each month for a bit of fun then join our Facebook group >> HERE << Next 5 prompts go live on 1st October.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page and love the cute pics it's so hard when we lose loved pets!We lost our last dog quite a few years ago and I still tear up when talking about him
    Carol x
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete