Thursday 6 September 2018

Abstract Mixed Media Canvas

Hi all

Well it is that time again for a new challenge over on the Happy Little Stampers Blog, this months theme for the mixed media challenge is 


For my inspiration for this challenge I have done something completely different for me something I have been wanting to do for a while....... Here is my Abstract Canvas


I absolutely loved creating this piece and will definitely be tackling it again and I think I shall do something a lot bigger too.

The winner of this challenge receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop. If you use stamps by Happy Little Stampers and you are the random winner, your prize will be doubled.

Here are some close ups of my canvas, I think the wording I chose for this piece fit it perfectly
"Out of limitations comes creativity"

 "Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"

Now for the list of supplies I used to create this piece:
8 x 10 (20 x 25 cm) Canvas
Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap - Melange
Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers
Old Book Pages
Matt Medium
Gelatos - Blueberry, Cotton Candy and Grape
Baby Wipes
Stencil
Dylusions Paints - Vibrant Turquoise, Bubblegum Pink, Lemon Zest, White Linen and Black Marble
Bubble Wrap
Mark Making Bits
Heat Tool

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my Abstract Canvas and it has given you lots of inspiration. I look forward to seeing your challenge entry.

Kelly 
Xx The Crafty Bat xX


2 comments:

  1. love your messy - it is so fun to just let go sometimes and play with everything
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous canvas love all the stamps and great sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete