Monday 27 August 2018

Steampunk Queen

Hi all

Today I have a new project to share with you all, this project is now in my top 5 favourites that I have created recently.

I have called this piece Steampunk Queen.

Before I start to decide on the mediums I am going to use I always pick out my focal point and embellishments and then play around with the arrangement until I am happy.

A little tip for you which I find helpful: Once I am happy with the layout I take a picture so I then have a reference to look at when it comes to adhering everything.

Now to show you Steampunk Queen in all her glory


Now for some close up's to show the texture and detail







I also took a picture of the canvas from the side and a picture with the flash on to show some of the colour 



To do this piece I used the following products:
20 x 20 cm Canvas
Black Gesso
Paper Flowers
3D Printed Face - from The Scrap Lab
Laser Cut Frame
That's Crafty Surfaces - Cogs and Large Clocks 
Texture Paste
Andy Skinner Stencils - Cogs
IndigoBlu Paints - Kingfisher Blue and Miss Moneypenny
IndigoBlu Paints - I made into sprays - Aladdin and Emerald City
Artsy Stones
Gems

I hope you like what I have done and that it gives you some inspiration.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX






1 comment:

  1. WOW absolutely stunning canvas love all the elements texture and colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete