Monday 13 August 2018

August Motivation Inspiration

Hi all

Well I can not believe we are in August already which mans it is time for me to share my DT inspiration with you all for this months Motivation Inspiration challenge.

This months 5 prompts which we have to include are as follows:

Bronze 
Floral
Fairytale
Spring
No Title

You can create what ever you like as long as the above prompts are included.... This month I have done another scrapbook layout and here it is


This layout is a very special one as it is a layout of my beautiful adorable Niece who is only 2 months old. She is so tiny as she was born very early... I will be doing more layouts of her some of which will be when she was first born.

So how did I cover the 5 prompts?
Prompt 1. Bronze - I added Bronze Brads one in the top right corner or the photo layers and one in the bottom left.
Prompt 2. Floral - Beautiful flowers either side of the photo
Prompt 3 Fairytale - The papers used are Graphic 45 Fairy Dust, I have fussy cut some toadstools from one of the papers in the collection and also used another paper which is the centre part of the layout which has fairies on.
Prompt 4 Spring - Covered with the flowers and I thin the colours are Spring
Prompt 5 No Title - Not added a Title.

The products I used for this layout are as follows:
March Charmed Cards and Crafts Kit - Graphic 45 Fairy Dust
Double Sided Tape
Foam
Tombow Glue
Trimmer

I hope you love this layout as much as I do and it gives you lots of inspiration, If you would like to join in on this monthly challenge (no prizes just a bit of fun to help your crafty mojo) you can join the Facebook group >>>> HERE <<<<

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment