Wednesday 8 August 2018

August Crop Artist Trading Coin Swap

Hi all

I thought I would pop on and share with you all this months Artist Trading Coins for the monthly swap we have at Crop Central

This Months theme is Mystical (Fairies, Dragons, Wizards, Unicorns etc)

So here is what I have done


I went for Unicorns this time as I do a fair bit with fairies on so fancied a change, to do these coins I used the following supplies:

2.5 inch circle Die
Distress Inks - Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry and Carved Pumpkin
For The Love Of Stamps - Unicorn Dreams
Spectrum Noir Markers
Wink Of Stella - Clear

I can not wait to swap these with the lovely ladies at crop this Saturday  and to see how we have all taken the theme and made it our own and different.

Why not give Artist Trading Coins a go yourself they are a lot of fun and addictive, I can not wait to find out what next months theme is going to be.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment