Sunday 4 November 2018

Halloween ATC Swap

Hey Hey All

I thought I would share with you all my recent ATC's that I created for the Halloween ATC Swap organised by Charmed Cards and Crafts.

They had to be Halloween and have texture everything else was up to us, so of cause I had to take part and here they are 


I love love love how they turned out and I really did not want to part with them lol but I did send them on to Karen ready to be swapped.

Here are some close-up individual pictures of the ATC's 




I hopE you like what I have done with these ATC'S and they give you some inspiration.

Now while doing this blog post I  had a message from Karen with some BAD news, the ATC's have gone missing in Royal Mail GRRRR! all she has got is an empty envelope mailed to her.... The envelope has come un-sealed even though I asked the Post Office to tape it for me as I always do and they always have done UNTIL NOW!!!!.... So my awesome ATC's are missing and so is the self addressed return envelope which we include in, for Karen to send our swaps to us.

I am beyond devastated ..... Going to fly off into my dark little corner and cry for a while 

Kelly 
Xx The Crafty Bat xX


No comments:

Post a Comment