Monday 19 November 2018

Vintage Altered Notebook

Hi Crafters

Today I wanted to share with you all a new piece I have been working on an altered notebook


I have been wanting to do something along these lines for a while now and while I was still in the vintage/shabby chic mood I thought I would go for it and have to say I am very pleased with the outcome.

Here is a closer look at the notebook


As you can see I have used a number of different textures and materials on this piece and I think they work so well together.

For this piece I have used the following:
From Artful Days

From my own stash
Blank Notebook 
Paper Flowers
Clay Embellishment-Key hole
Metal Charms and Corners
Lace
Fabric Scraps
Prima 3d Gloss Gel
Tim Holtz Distress Stain - Vintage Photo 
Dylusions Ink Spray - Melted Chocolate
Decoart Media - Crackle Paste
Decoart Media Fluid Acrylic - Payne's Grey 
Decoart Media Fluid Acrylic  - Titan Buff
Indigo Blu - Miss Moneypenny Metallic Paint
Matt Medium

I hope this has given you some inspiration and you like what I have done with this notebook

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

I would like to enter this piece into the following challenges:



4 comments:

  1. This is stunning, beautiful work Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work, love this. Thanks for joining us over at Bleeding Art this Month.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Bleeding Art DT

    ReplyDelete