Tuesday 21 March 2017

Teamie Tuesday Challenge

Hello all 

Today I am flying in to share with you a Teamie Tuesday challenge which I have been itching to get stuck into since it was decided on and we all knew what we were doing for this week. Then again I have been itching to get stuck in with my kit goodies and I have to say WOW!!! Those inks *Swoooooon*

This week is a Anything Goes Challenge 

So here we have my piece for this weeks challenge 


For this piece I have used the following products:
Over The Rainbow Stamp Set 
Stampin' UP! Ink Pads in the following colours Rose Red, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Island Indigo and Perfect Plum (These are all apart of the Regal Collection Ink Pads)

To do this piece all I did was use the Ink Pads as watercolours with a Aqua Painter in the order I have listed the colours above, dry this off using your heat tool once this is dry enough to stamp on top of  stamp the images onto the card using an acrylic block.

To finish it all off I glued the main piece to a Crumb Cake Note Card and used a fine line black pen to do the stitching detail.

All the products above can be purchased from my store and I have linked each product so you just need to click on to them.

Now let's see what the other team members have made this week 
Michelle - Ugly Bug Plans 

I am hosting an Online Stampin' UP! Party over on Facebook it is being held from 27th March to the 30th at 10pm which is the very last week of Sale-A-Bration spend over £45 and get some fantastic free products. So if you would like to come along then you are more than welcome 



Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment