Monday 21 May 2018

Family Mixed Media

Hello all

Today I thought I would share with you all one of my latest pieces I have been working on and it is something I have wanted to do for a long time.

This mixed media hoop was done a for a fun monthly challenge each month we are given 5 prompts this months prompts are as follows:

Turquoise
Lace
Lilac
Family
Mixed Media

So here is what I have come up with from the above prompts


On this hoop I have used the following products:
White Gesso
Texture Paste
Brick work Stencil (Tim Holtz)
Glass Bead Gel
Turquoise Brusho
White Linen and Crushed Grape Dylusions Ink Sprays
Lace
Wood Veneer Hearts
Laser Cut Wooden Word "Love"
Lilac Embossing Powder
Copper Thread
Micro Beads
Heavy Gel Medium
Ephemera
Prima Alchemy Wax - Amethyst

The photograph I have used as my focal point is of Myself with 2 of my older brothers and my Dad, I printed this picture off on my Canon Selphy.

I love how this has turned out and it will be getting hung up in my craft room (that is if my dad doesn't claim it before I get chance to hang it)

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment