Wednesday 15 March 2017

Beehive Queen

Hi all and welcome back to another blog post :)

Today I am sharing with you a challenge piece I have done, I have taken the plunge and started to take part in the Simply Betty Progressive Challenge.

I have always been a big fan of Simply B Digi Stamps and do have a few of the wonderful images so as soon as I had chance to be able to take part I did.

Betty and Rio set out the rules to be followed for this months challenge 
Colours combo 
Black, White, and Yellow 
Use at least one Designer Paper 
A t least one Ribbon 
Embossing (wet or dry)

Once we had followed all of these we were allowed to add anything else to the finished project.

This months Digi is Beehive Queen and here is my finished project 



The products I used are as follows:
Beehive Queen Digi Stamp
6x6 Blank card 
Black Card stock 
Bo Bunny Paper 
Black Glint Embossing Powder - WOW
Spectrum Noir Markers 
Yellow Ribbon
Bee Stamp - Hobbycraft
Stamped Vellum Butterfly (made by me) Embossed and Coloured
Butterfly 3D Sticker 
Decorative 3D Floral Border 

Now for some close up shots to show some of the details off 







I have really enjoyed doing this challenge piece and following a theme has been lots of fun too, first time I have followed a theme like this and will most definitely be trying it more often 

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

1 comment: