Saturday 18 March 2017

My Papercuts

Hi all 

Today I thought I would share with you all another craft I do, I had always been interested in Paper cutting and loved seeing all the different creations.

So my paper cutting journey started with just a starter kit which included everything I needed to get into this wonderful craft.

After these I was surprised how well I did them so I got stuck in with other parts from the kit, as I was using the kit I also looked into other paper cutting designers one of which I already knew of as I purchase a lot with her which is Crafty Hana.

 Then I came across Wild Child Designs and I fell in love with these designs as there right up my street, So I made a wish list and started to purchase the one's I really liked first and again could not wait to get stuck in and cut.

Here is the first big design I cut



I then went on to doing more and here they are




I have also got other designs by other talented designers including Quirky Crafts and here is one of them I cut 




I absolutely love paper cutting and find it so relaxing, I will admit though I haven't done any for a while and starting to get itchy fingers to do some more designs which I have purchased. All of these paper cuts have been designed by the people mentioned I just do the fun and tricky part and that is cutting to make them come to life.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have done so far and I look forward to doing more designs and sharing them with you all.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

1 comment:

  1. These are fab Kelly. I've often thought about paper cutting but not sure my knife would be up to the job, a kit sounds a good idea xx

    ReplyDelete