Monday 26 March 2018

DJ Prince

Hey All

Today I have another Scrapbook Layout to share with you all, This layout is of our beautiful pooch Prince.


Yes Prince has headphones on and yes he was singing along, The other half had the wacky idea and we couldn't stop laughing hence the photograph of Prince. 

Now for some close up pictures of the layout



The sentiment fits perfectly to this layout as Prince is a Beautiful dog and sure does have his wacky moments. Prince is only about 7 Years old in the picture he is now the ripe old age of 13 years old, he is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and is my shadow. Such a loving boy and so so gentle but can be rough when its play time with my hubby to be, I try and nope it won't happen he prefers to snuggle up with me and shower me with kisses, well to be honest anyone he knows gets a shower lol. I am sure he forgets how big he is as he tries to sit on my lap which is a big no no so he settles for attached to my side.

He amazes me every day and I wouldn't change my snuggle monster for the world even though he can drive me up the wall at times.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment