Saturday 24 March 2018

Meeting Chubby Scrapbook Layout

Hello all

Today I wanted to share with you all a 12 x 12 scrapbook layout I have been busy working on and as you may have guessed from the title it is to do with the one and only Chubby Brown.


The picture featured on this layout is of myself and my eldest brother with Roy Chubby Brown. Behind the photo is a tag which I have done some journalling on about the night.

On 28th December 2013 we went to see Chubby Brown Live, which was an amazing night. We had been bought up around Chubby Brown due to my Dad being a massive fan of his. Unfortunately due to my Dad's health he couldn't come with me to watch the show, So me and my Brother went but before going and without my brother knowing, I emailed the theatre explaining about my Dad and his health and so on and asked if it would be possible to meet Chubby before his show. I can honestly say I never in a million years thought we would get that opportunity BUT I got an email back, the theatre had passed on my email to Chubby's manager who spoke with Chubby and he had agreed to meet us. I was sooooo excited so I had to call my brother straight away and yes he was buzzing too.

On the night we were both so nervous in meeting him but Roy was absolutely amazing so welcoming and such a humble down to earth guy. He asked how my Dad was and said he was so sorry to read that my Dad couldn't make it and was happy to be able to meet us on his behalf. I took Chubby's latest DVD at the time with me which was a present for my dad and got it signed he even signed his autobiography for me EEEEEKKK!!

The whole experience was AMAZING! the show was outstanding we enjoyed every single minute of it.

Here is a close up of the picture


On this layout I used the following products:

Seasons of Cheer Designer Series Paper (Retired)
Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers
Thickers

Such a simple layout but one that holds an amazing memory which had to be done as a scrapbook layout.

Kelly 
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment