Saturday 25 May 2019

Gone But Never Forgotten

Today's scrapbook layout is one that I have wanted to do for a long time, a memorial one of my late Grandad who passed in 2003 it has taken me a while to be ready to do this layout as I needed to be mentally ready to do it and I wanted to find the perfect papers and embellishments for it....... So here it is 


I have used a paper and a cut apart from a lovely collection called Remembrance by Colorplay I purchased this collection from The Scrap Lab and you can find it
 >>> HERE <<<
The gold and silver glitter stars I punched out using a number of different star punches, the moon and 2 stars are Perspectives from Bramble Fox. I also included a few wood veneer stars.

To accompany my favourite photo of my Grandad I also added in the Poem I wrote for him when I was younger, and one of the cut apart pieces.



I hope this layout has given you some inspiration.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

2 comments:

  1. An absolutely beautiful layout-a beautiful memory and the papers and embellishments are perfect -love the poem and verse-very heartfelt.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete