Thursday 23 May 2019

Besties Scrapbook Layout

Hi all 

So today I have a scrapbook layout to share with you all, this one is my first one using a cut file.

So here it is 


The photo on this layout is of me and my bestie Laura, when we attended The Super Sweet Craft Retreat in October 2018 we had an absolutely amazing time, it was our first retreat too which was organised by Cal Summers and we are already booked for this year YAY!!!

The journalling says "Just a normal day at the Super Sweet Craft Retreat 2018. Me and Laura were feeling a little loopy this day, we blame lack of sleep"

Now for some close up's of the layout to show off the detail as I did make one of the butteflies a shaker using sequins from Spieglemom Scraps, and of cause I had to include some of the Tim Holtz Snarky.







I loved creating this layout with the cut file Butterflies Border from Paige Evans, it sets this layout perfectly.

I hope you like what I have done here and it inspires you :)

Kelly 
Xx The Crafty Bat xX



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous page lack of sleep has a lot to answer for lol-love the shaker butterfly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete