Friday 24 May 2019

INSD 2019 - International Scrapbook Day

4th May 2019 is International Scrapbook Day and I attended a class at the INSD Retreat ran by Cal Summers to do a scrapbook layout, so I thought I would share it with you all 



Here is the layout 


I absolutely loved doing this class and I am so pleased with how my layout turned out, I used a photo of me and my hubby to be which was taken at Alton Towers a few years ago. 

The layout consisted of lots of fussy cutting, getting some of the paper wet and then scrunching it all up :O :O noooooo, but the effect it gives the paper is worth it, even when holes and tears appeared in it, and adding dimension to it, the papers we used in this class were 13 Arts, there is even some chipboard hidden in the layout which we painted in colours to compliment the layout, to finish the layout off we also got to pick some die cut words from the Happiness collection.

I absolutely love taking part in the crop, classes and retreats ran by Cal, she is amazing and has become a wonderful friend who has helped my confidence so much you can check out Cal's classes and more on her website >>> HERE<<<<. I highly recommend everything Cal offers.

 Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment