Saturday 24 June 2017

Exciting Announcement

Hi Crafters

I have been itching to share this amazing news with you all since I found out eeeeeeekkk.

Well now I can share it with you all so here we have it 


Yes that is right lovelies I have been given an amazing opportunity to work with an amazing company and an amazing lady who I am honoured to work with and call a very good friend. Jane who owns and runs Pickle Paper Patch offers amazing products and the awesome Pickle Packs which is a kit that is released each month. I have been getting these kits for 4 months and I have LOVED every single one the forth one will be here very soon and will be the first kit I shall be designing with as a DT.

Not only am I excited, humbled and honoured to have this opportunity and to be able to create along side Jane who is a fantastic crafter and makes stunning products, I also get to work along side my best friend who has also been offered a place on the Design Team :D 

I can no wait to get my hands on this months kit and get designing with it for you all, here is where you can find all the amazing products and see what we are doing :)
Pickle Paper Patch Website - For all your mixed media, scrapbook, papercraft supplies

Lastly I just want to say a very big thank you to Jane for this amazing opportunity and I am soooo excited to be working with you. 

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

3 comments:

  1. awww thanks Kelly so much, i am so pleased to have you on board and can't wait to get crafting!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More than welcome Jane :) I can't wait too will be nice to see what all of us come up with and how different they will be :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Kelly so pleased for you, congratulations!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete