Friday 2 June 2017

Wood Crate and Cards

Hi all

Today I have another new product share for you all.. This one shows off the adorable Wood Crate Thinlit which is NOW AVAILABLE!

I have used the thinlit along with some other NEW products and here it is 


Now for some more pictures to show the crate and the 3x3 cards and envelopes





As you can see this adorable wood crate fits six 3 x 3cm cards and envelopes perfectly it can even be used as a party favour or even for a wedding, there is so many things you can do with this and I will of cause be sharing them with you all.

The products I used for the above are as follows:
Eastern Palace Suite (To make the cards and envelopes) (NEW)

The wood crate framelit is also available as a bundle with the stamp set if you purchase the bundle you will save 10% .

I hope you adore this crate as much as i do :) 

Xx The Crafty Bat xX


No comments:

Post a Comment