Friday 17 November 2017

Morgan's Artworld Challenge #23

Hi all and welcome back to my blog, well it is an exciting time here as I am now also apart of the Creative Team for Morgan's Artworld and today is new challenge day. 

DT Project for Morgan's Artworld Challenge #23


You can join in the fabulous challenge HERE. You can enter with any image it is an open challenge.



Products I used to make my CT Project are as follows:
Cameo Digi Stamp
Spectrum Noir Markers
Prima Marketing - Vintage Emporium Papers
Everyday Label Punch
Better Together Stamp Set (Sentiment)
White Card Stock
Very Vanilla Card Stock


You can also find more Images over at Crafts and Me Store by Morgan Fitzsimons HERE!

You can find Morgan's amazing non fiction colouring book HERE


You can also find Morgan's colouring books HERE

Come along and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group.


You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE! 



I hope my DT Project has given you lots of inspiration and I am looking forward to seeing all your challenge entries.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX


Challenges I would Like To Enter:




No comments:

Post a Comment