Thursday 30 November 2017

Im Late I'm Late


DT Project Using I'm Late By EriCraft  for
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge 12 
1st December - 27th December


Come along and join in the fun Challenge. You can enter with any image, its an Open Challenge. 


Products I used to make my DT Project are as follows:
I'm Late Digi Image
Mint Macaron Card stock
Thick Very Vanilla Card stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Enchanted Tea Party Papers
Spectrum Noir Markers
Paper Flowers 
Clock Charms
Wink Of Stella
Crinkled Ribbon
Heart Doilie
Stitches Shape Framelits
Scissors
Tombow Glue
Score Board
Stampin' Trimmer

A few more pictures of my DT Project 






Please support this wonderful Artist by visiting Ericrafts shop on this link HERE


Come along and join Ericraft's Facebook Group.


You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE! 


I hope my DT Project has given you lots of inspiration and I am looking forward to seeing all your challenge entries.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

Challenges Entered:

No comments:

Post a Comment