Monday 1 January 2018

December 2017 Catch Up

Hello everyone, First of all I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year and I hope 2018 is a great year for you all. I have a lot of new ideas to put into action and I can not wait to share with you all.

Secondly I would like to apologise to you all for how quiet it has been here over December, it is a really hard month for my self and my family we don't do Christmas due to our own reasons and due to it is a hard time for us with the loss of my Grandad in 2003 and Brother-In-Law in August 2016 so with this on top of my health really taking a beating I had lost my crafty mojo.

So what have I been doing well even though my mojo had gone bye bye and not being very well I did want to try something new (I have a habit of trying new crafty things) I went a head and gave it a go. So I thought I would share with you all what I had a go at doing and I have to admit I loved every minute as it is something so different to my usual crafting.

Here they are 



A beautiful guardian angel (Christmas Angel) and a Wreath, I am over the moon with both of these and can not wait to try others in different colours and for different occasions so yes these may be making an appearance on my Etsy and Facebook on a regular basis but at the moment I have no idea when could but I shall keep you all posted.

I hope you like them as much as I do and yes I did put them up for sale on my Etsy before Christmas unfortunately they did not sell but this could be down to how close to Christmas I had listed them.

Apart from making these two beauties I didn't make anything else instead i spent time with my wonderful other half and family while trying to function through horrible Fibromyalgia flare ups and other health problems.

I am now feeling a better and raring to go with lots of new ideas, exciting things to share with you all and more so keep your eyes peeled for my First creation of 2018 for the NEW challenge for SheepSki Designs.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX


No comments:

Post a Comment