Wednesday 3 January 2018

Fairyland Wishes Keepsake Box

Hey Hey all

Today I have a new design fairy keepsake box to share with you all, I worked on this piece back in November and thought it is about time I shared it with you all.

So enough blabbering here it is


Now for the individual pictures








This beauty has been made from scratch using a number of different materials, the box it self is made from chipboard all designs parts are done using Distress Inks, Stencils, and Stamps.

I love making these and I am working on a 3rd design and can not wait to show you all that one, This one is available on my Facebook Page to purchase NOW!!.

I am taking part in another market night over on Facebook where you will find some of my fairy notebooks diaries, keepsake boxes and more. You can find the Market Night Here >>>>>>> Mermaid Kisses and Pixie Wishes<<<<<<<<

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment