Thursday 16 August 2018

First Cuddles Scrapbook Layout

Today I have another Scrapbook Layout to share with you all, this is another layout I completed while at my local monthly crop.

This layout is one of my most precious memories as it is of me and my beautiful baby niece having our first cuddles. (Lots more cuddles to come for my little munchkin and me)


This layout was created by using a piece of white 12 x 12 card stock and a page out of the 8 x 8 paper pad called It's A Girl, I fussy cut each hexagon out of the page and arranged it onto my white card stock piece until I was happy.

After this was done and all stuck down I then began to back my photo onto another page out of the paper pack and then onto a beautiful piece of purple polka dot foiled paper from another paper pad and stuck it all done, Finally I added some embellishments around the photo, added the banner in the top left corner and to finish the layout added my title.

Here is some close ups




I hope you have enjoyed seeing this layout and it has given you some inspiration to try something a little different to what you normally do for a scrapbook layout.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment