Friday 17 August 2018

My Little Mermaid

Hey Hey 

Yes you guessed it my third and final scrapbook layout I did at my local crop is being shared with you all today.

This layout was so much fun to do and here it is 

My Adorable Little Mermaid


I just had to do a layout using this picture my Brother sent me of my Niece in the Mermaid Tail Blanket I made for her (yes I crochet too :) ). Looks like little miss is saying "Not another picture Daddy?? What are you doing to me?"

She looks so cute, I have been asked to make another but a bit bigger for her so I reckon once its done I will get another picture sent over of her in that one hehe.

I have used the Dream Big Collection for this layout .

Here is a close up of a quote I included on the layout, this quote is so so true... 

I love how colourful the layout is and how well it matches the photo.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX




No comments:

Post a Comment