Tuesday 11 September 2018

ATC Coin Swap - Theme Vintage

Hi all

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend
 Today I have some new ATC Coins to share with you all which were done for this months Crop Central swap which took place on Saturday 8th.

This month's theme was Vintage, and here is what I did


The products I used are as follows:
White Thick Cardstock
2.5 inch Circle Die
Gold, Silver and Bronze Metallic Paint
Vintage Photo Distress Stain
Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap - Melange
Black Lace
Tim Holtz Paper Dols
Tim Holtz Clippings Stickers
Matt Medium
Black Soot Distress Ink

As you can see I made 5 of these coins, 3 were for the swap and 2 I have kept for myself so I have a spare for any future swaps and one to keep in my collection.

I really enjoy doing these and taking part in swaps for them, they are so quick to put together.

I hope they have given you some inspiration and I would love to hear of any swaps you take part in.

Kelly 
Xx The Crafty Bat xX



1 comment: