Wednesday 17 April 2019

Love Scrapbook Layout

Hello Crafters

My next layout to share with you all is a standard 12 x 12 layout and this one features a photograph or my late Grandad when served in the army in the 1940's 


Here is my layout


Close up of the wording at the bottom of the page 


I always knew my Grandad was in the army and he drove the tanks but I never knew there were any photographs of him in his uniform etc, until we had to empty my Nan and Grandad's house a couple of years ago, I was going though some old photograph's and came across this one and another which I have yet to do a layout of, I have not used the original's but scanned them in and re-printed them.

I kept this layout pretty simple as I wanted the photograph to tell the story, I think my Grandad was only in his early twenties in this photo.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page and photo really love the sentiment -can I ask is that a stamp or computer generated?
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete