Thursday 18 April 2019

Memories Captured Scrapbook Layout

Hi all

So another scrapbook layout to share with you all today :), this one is another of my late Grandad and it does have the same photograph on as the last layout but this layout is two photographs of him.

Here is the layout 


The reason I chose to use his army photograph again is because I wanted to do a layout of him in his Army days and then years later.

I love both of these photographs of him, and they fit so well together especially on the paper I used which is a Scrapberry paper, behind each photo I have used a another paper sorry I don't remember the name of it, I tore the edges to give it a a bit of texture and added some ephemera peaking out from behind each photograph. To finish the layout off I added the Memories Captured chipboard piece.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX


1 comment: