Monday 28 November 2016

Blast From The Passed

Hi all

Today's post I thought I would share with you all some Blast From The Passed cards I made which all have Delicious Doodles Digi Images on which I have colours. Some of the are inspiration makes from when I was on the Design Team, I am slowly getting back into colouring in Digi's with my Promarkers I have actually missed doing it and I am hoping to incorporate them into some Mixed Media makes too :D 

Looking back on passed makes really does make me smile and shows how far I have come in my crafty journey I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I did making them :) I will also link you too each Digi Stamp that is used in the makes.

The image used on this one which was coloured using Promarkers is called Fairy Fae and you can find her HERE

This one is called Gothic Fairy and can be found HERE


This is one of my favourite images from Delicious Doodles and is called Leather and Lace can be found HERE


Here we have Woodland Friends and you can find this one HERE


Here we have a lovely scenery called A Scottish Castle, can be found HERE


This one is a mix of two of the Delicious Doodles Digi's We have Beach Huts and Ice Cream Sundae. You can find the Beach Huts HERE


This is another of my favourite makes well of cause it has skulls lol, This one is a mix of a digi,sentiment and background paper by Delicious Doodles. The digi is called Skully Santa and can be found HERE

Here we have Woodland Friends again in a more of a Autumnal theme, you can find this dige HERE

This one is a mixture of Digi's and Background papers.. In this make we have the following: Gates Of Hell, Gravestone Scene, Horrorscope Capricorn and Pile Of Bones Backing.


This one we have a mixture of digi's and backing papers again: in this one I used the following: Pirate Polly, Treasure Map and Damask Background


This one I added in my all time favourite inspirational quote " Magic is believing in yourself, If you can do that you can make anything happen", The digi used on this piece is called Rose and Butterfly Frame.


This one was made using a template and includes a gift box on the side which includes four tea light candles. The digi used on this one is called Daffodil's and Butterfly Frame


And last one I wanted to share with you all is this one. The digi's used on this one are the following: Celtic Fairy, Celtic Crosses and Lucky Clover Corner


I hope you have enjoyed looking through some of my blast from the passed makes and they give you some inspiration if you would like to take a look at all the other digi stamps available from Delicious Doodles you can do so HERE.

I absolutely love Terri's work and I have seen her work changes through the years and she even has three colouring books out :O. I will admit there is a fair few of the new Digi's that I would love to add to my collection and will be doing as soon as I can.

I have linked all the Digi's that are available in her Etsy shop if they have not been linked I am sorry but can not find them in the shop. You can also take part in the monthly challenges which run over on the Delicious Doodles blog which can be found HERE.


I will be doing more Blast from the passed blog posts so keep your eyes open for that and for the new make posts.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX




















No comments:

Post a Comment