Monday 8 October 2018

Altered Halloween Pumpkin

Hi Crafters

Today is the start of my 7 days of Halloween makes, now before I go any further I just wanted to say that it will no be 7 consecutive days, as I am off on a Crafty Retreat this weekend so most of my craft supplies are packed up ready eeeeeek.

Anyway enough of the babbling on........

Here is what I have been busy creating, well altering and making it different than your usual pumpkins.


I have to admit I absolutely love how this turned out, I had a rough idea in mind and it came out even better than I thought when I had finished this one I had another two ideas so you may see another two altered pumpkins sometime this month.

Now for some more pictures of the pumpkin






Now who wouldn't want to display this elegant but eerie pumpkin all year round hehe.

Supplies used to create this are as follows:
Prima Marketing IOD Moulds
Prima Marketing Paper Clay
IndigoBlu Metallic Paints - Miss Moneypenny and Emerald City
Black Gesso
Gold Acrylic Paint
Prima Art Alchemy Opal Magic Wax -  Green Brocade

I hope you like what I have done, as much as I have bringing it to life.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX


1 comment: