Saturday 6 October 2018

Mixed Media Tag

Hi all

Today is new challenge day over at Happy Little Stampers , this months Mixed Media challenge theme is 


I am sure there are many of you who like me struggle when it comes to doing something masculine, but I really did enjoy doing my inspiration piece and I hope it gives you plenty of inspiration too.

I thought I would show you all how my project first starts out as I like to call it planning my layout so here it is 


This stage is where i place my embellishments and other bits on and start to play around with where I want things to be until I am happy, I then take a quick picture so I have a reference to look at for when it comes to sticking everything down. As you have probably noticed the base layers are already done.

Now to show you what it looks like once It is all complete 


Now for some close up's of the tag to show the detail and texture 






I also took a couple pictures of the tag with my flash on to show off the colours 



The products I used to make my tag are as follows:
That's Crafty - Tag Surface
That's Crafty - Bits and Pieces Grey board - Small Cogs
3D Printed Cogs
Brick Wall Stencil
Texture Paste
Sand Texture Paste
Glass Bead Gel
Matt Medium
Old Book Pages
Cheesecloth
Tim Holtz - Small Talk Stickers
Tim Holtz - Paper Dolls
IndigoBlu Acrylic Paint - Kingfisher and Miss Moneypenny
Black Gesso
Imagination Crafts - Medium and Large Artsy Stones
Glossy Accents
Distress Stain - Vintage Photo 
Fabric

I hope this has inspired you and I look forward to seeing your challenge entries. 
Our winner for this challenge will recieve a $20 coupon to spend at the shop. If you use stamps by Happy Little Stampers and you are our random winner, your prize will be doubled


Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX


2 comments: