Friday 19 October 2018

Halloween Mixed Media Tag

Hey Crafters

So today I have my day three of seven days of Halloween makes to share with you all, this one was also done for a Halloween Tag swap I have taken part in.

So here is my Halloween tag


I love how this tag turned out and I hope the person who will be receiving it also loves it just as much as I do.

A close up of the tag 


For this tag I have used the following products:
That's Crafty Tag Surfaces
Texture Paste
Spider Web Stencil
Halloween Papers
Spider Webbing
Spellcast Ephemera and Fussy Cut Pieces
3d Gloss Gel Medium
Owl Charm
Orange and Black Ribbon
Metal Corners
Prima Alchemy Opal Magic Wax - Green

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween tag love all the little images and texture-you sure packed a lot on there looks brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yous so much Carol, I had a lot of fun doing this tag :) x

      Delete