Thursday 11 October 2018

Halloween Mini Top Hat

Hey Crafters

Today is my second make in my 7 days of Halloween and as I previously mentioned on my last post that these will be spread out and not 7 consecutive days.

So here is my Halloween Mini Top Hat 


This was a lot of fun to make and I have so many ideas for different themes for my Mini Top Hats so watch this space ;) 

Now for more pictures 







Supplies used are as follows:
Texture Paste
Dylusions Stencil
Clay Skeleton Hand Embellishment
Spider Webbing
Fake Spider
Feather
Black Gesso
IndigoBlu Metallic Paints - Emerald City and Aladdin
Dyslusions Paint - Squeezed Orange
Prima Alchemy Wax - Amethyst

I hope you like what I have done here and it inspires you, Please do keep a look out for more of these Mini Top Hats in different themes.

Kelly 
xX The Crafty Bat Xx 

I would like to enter this piece into the following challenges:
Bleeding Art - October Challenge Halloween

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant top hat great texture and love the spider on the top
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning and thank you for joining the Bleeding Art Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie. It was a lot of fun making this one :) x

      Delete
  3. This is stunning, love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Bleeding Art Challenge. Good Luck
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Bleeding Art DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda. I am glad you like what I have done. I am one of your You Tube followers :) xx

      Delete
  4. Wow! Super creative!! Thanks for hinging BleedingArt!🤗

    ReplyDelete