Friday 12 April 2019

Family Scrapbook Layout

Hi Crafters

Today I have a scrapbook layout to share with you all, thus is one of many new layouts I have to share :)

This layout was done following a scrapbook sketch as I was struggling with my mojo at the time and now and then I like to use them for inspiration and to help get my juices flowing.


Here is the layout


This is a 12 x 12 layout and instead of using a full patterened papers my background I decided to go with plain white. The photo is of me with my Dad and two of my brothers.

The papers I used on this layout are from Dovecraft Folkland, and G45 - Midnight Masquerade, I have also used some Tissue Paper behind my photo, a frame from the Folkland collection, flowers, flair from The Scrap Lab which reads Love and at the bottom of the layout my title was done using Thickers.

Here is the sketch I used is from Sketch Savvy - Sketch #125


I hope you lie what I have done on this layout and the sketch gives you some inspiration

xX The Crafty Bat Xx







No comments:

Post a Comment