Saturday 13 April 2019

Waterfall Canvas

Hey Crafters

Today I thought I would share with you one of my recent messy day creations, For days I have been watching you tube for inspiration as we all do and I knew I wanted to paint but what was the next question..... After watching to many you tubes videos and searching I finally found something that gave me that spark to try.


Here is what I did, It is very simple and very different for me it was a out of my comfort zone but something I wanted to achieve...


A very simple piece but I enjoyed every minute of it, all i needed was a canvas, acrylic paints and some brushes and of cause the video that started it all.....

I followed along with the amazing The Art Sherpa - Cinnamon Cooney, even though she made it look sooooo easy I was so nervous but I just went for it and I am happy I did and happy with the outcome.

So if you think you can't do something or you daren't push yourself out of your boundaries and TRY you may be pleasantly surprised what you are actually capable of.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment