Tuesday 16 April 2019

Our Boy Scrapbook Layout

Morning/Afternoon/Evening all 

I am sharing with you al y second 6 x 12 layout with you all and this one is all bout me, my hubby to be and our pooch Prince.

Here is the layout 


Our boy is such a softy, he loves his cuddles, kisses and snuggling in to go to sleep we couldn't ask for a better dog, doesn't have a vicious bone in his body he prefers to lick you t death than anything else hehe. Prince has been with us sine he was 6 years old he is now 15 years old and still doing well although a lot slower than he used to be and loosing his sight :( BUT that has not changed him in the slightest.

Prince is my shadow, he knows when I am not well, he knows when I am due a bad Fibromyalgia flare and more, he has never been trained to be a service dog or anything along those lines but the bound we have is amazing and he just knows and all he wants to do is keep me warm and relaxed.

For this layout I used the following:
Thickers
13 Arts - His and Hers 
Docrafts - Folkland (used to back my photo's)
Stickers from my stash 

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment