Wednesday 10 April 2019

Steampunk Commission

Hey Crafters

Today I thought I would share a commission piece I was asked to do for a customer before Christmas 2018, this piece was done for the customer who wanted it as a Christmas gift for a family member and I was honoured to make this for them.

The customer had seen my Steampunk Jewellery Box and asked If I could create something similar but for a Male, I was so happy and excited to take on this commission and bring it to life, after we discussed all the details I set to work and here is what I did.

Steampunk Stacked Trays with Compartments and Mini Top Hat


Now for lots more photo's of this piece









I am super chuffed with this piece and so was the customer, It was given to the recipient on Christmas Day and I am pleased to say he was over the moon with it, I was even sent some photo's of it in use which I have been given permission to share with you all.

So here it is in it's new home



Doesn't it look great with all of the watches and pocket watches inside, I hope you have enjoyed seeing this piece as much as I did creating it.

I am hoping to do more pieces like this so keep your eyes open for those.

xX The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment