Thursday 25 May 2017

My First Ever Scrapbook Layouts

Hi Crafters

Hope you are all well :) Today I have something new to share with you all which is also something new to me :)

I have started to do some Scrapbooking/memory keeping and I have to say I am now HOOKED!!! I have really enjoyed doing these. 

I have my first layouts to share with you all which I did on Tuesday while having a scrappy day with my bestie.

So here they are, each one is 12x12. My first one is of my wonderful late Grandad who sadly passed in 2003 and he was as my spread says My Hero.


Here are some close up's of this layout 




The picture in the above layout is my Grandad when he was in his 20's.

Now for my next layout which is of me and my dad. I was only about 3 or 4 in this picture 


Now for some close up pictures of the layout 







Me and my dad have always been close since I was born and we still are he is my world without him and my grandparents I wouldn't be the person who I am today. I have always been Daddy's Little Princess and even now he still calls me Princess so this layout had to be done.

On the layout above I have used some elements from one of my Pickle Paper Patch Kits which are AMAZING!! if you enjoy scrapbooking/memory keeping you will love the products in which Jane supplies... You can find them here Pickle Paper Patch

I hope you have enjoyed seeing the start of my Scrapbook Journey as much as I have enjoyed making the start on it. 

Xx The Crafty Bat xX








1 comment:

  1. What lovely layouts! Especially love the second one and the story behind it. I lost my dad almost 8 years ago and still miss him every day, so cherish each moment you have! And of course, scrapbook them! What a great first dive! ;)

    Carrie :)
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete