Thursday 11 May 2017

3D Fairy Shadow Box Frame

Hello my wonderful Crafters and welcome back to my little crafty cave.

Today I am sharing with you the other piece I made while at the Crop last Saturday, here we have a lovely Fairy Shadow Box Frame


 This one I did in 3 parts - The picture was handmade, The frame handmade and then the beautiful flower.

To do the fairy scene picture I used the following products: 
Distress Oxide Inks - Cracked Pistachio, Broken China, Wilted Violet, and Iced Spruce
Blending Tool
Inkylicious Stencil
Lavinia Stamps 

To make the frame I used:

To make the flower I used:
Heart Felt Rose Die
Whisper White Cardstock, which I had done the smooshing technique on with a number of different Distress Oxide Inks


As you will have noticed some of the products are linked to My Stampin' Up Store such as the cardstock, glue, big shot, and score board.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my last piece I did while at the crop and I hope to do more of these fairy scenes as I have missed doing them and they look sooooo pretty with the oxide background.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment