Sunday 8 October 2017

Altered Notebook Mixed Media

Hello everyone

I hope everyone is well, Things have been a little quiet on here due to me being very busy with Design Team projects, Stampin' Up! projects and getting prepared for my class in November on top of everything else.

Anyways let's get on to what I have to share with you all today. This little project was just a bit of fun and something I have wanted to try for a few weeks and finally got time to do it o I wanted to share it with you all.

Here we have my Mixed Media Altered Notebook

This picture was taken with the flash on 


Back view with the flash


View of the notebook opened with the flash 


Now for a couple of picture without the flash and in as natural light as possible in my house



I absolutely love how this turned out and will say the pictures do not do this any justice at all in person it looks beautiful.

To do this piece I used the following products
Notebook
Glue Gun
Tissue Paper
Liquid Glue
Black Acrylic Paint
Prima Marketing - Art Alchemy Opal Magic Wax - Green Brocade
Indigo Blu - Miss Moneypenny Metallic Paint

As you can see it took minimal supplies to achieve this and it was so much fun to do, so this has gone from a boring notebook to a beautiful mixed media Spell Book with 3D Spider Web and Spells on the front cover.

I hope this inspires you to give this a try, you can do so many different designs with just using a hot glue gun. I hope you have lots of fun trying this.

Kelly 
Xx The Crafty Bat xX




No comments:

Post a Comment