Monday 9 October 2017

Handmade Hope Card

Hello Crafters

Today I have something a little different to share with you all, some of you may have seen this technique before now and some of you may have not. I love this technique and can not get enough of using this technique on cards.

Today's card to share with you all is Hope


Side on view of the card to show you the effect


Doesn't it look beautiful, Simple but very effective and you can achieve so many different looks with this technique.

For this card I used the following products:


A lovely simple but effective card and a fun technique to use. I love the stamp set I used on this piece it is also available as a bundle with the matching dies, when you purchase the Ribbon Of Courage Bundle you save 10%.

There is a few special offers running at the moment, click on either image to be taken to the products on offer in my store



I hope you have enjoyed seeing this card and it gives you some inspiration.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX


No comments:

Post a Comment