Tuesday 24 October 2017

Halloween Altered Coffin

Hi all

Today I have something fun and spooky to share with you all as part of my Design Team inspiration for Pickle Paper Patch 

This project has been made using some of the products from the Spells & Potions Pickle Pack, this was the kit for September which not surprising has completely sold out!

So here is my inspiration piece




Now let's open it up and show you the inside shall we ;P





To do this altered coffin I used the following products from the Spells & Potions Pickle Pack:
Cheesecloth
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam
Chipboard Pumpkin
Mini Bottles with Cork 
1 Sheet of the 12x12 papers (there is 8 sheets altogether in the kit which are double sided)
Simple Stories Stickers

Other products used:
Decopatch Coffin Box
Black Gesso
Early Espresso Ink 
Matt Medium
Graveyard Stamp Set 
Glue Gun
Skull Decoration
Skeleton Decoration
Skeleton Hands

I hope this project has given you some inspiration and you have enjoyed seeing what I have done with just a few bits from the kit and some from my own stash.

The next Pickle Pack will be available to purchase on 28th October so not long to go now and I know you are going to LOVE it 


Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

1 comment: