Saturday 3 November 2018

October Mission Inspiration

Hi Crafters

Today I thought I would share with you all a new art journal page I have done after following the October Mission Inspiration by Mike Deakin.

I have been a followers of Mike's for some time and love the mission Inspiration prompts but have not got around to trying one until now... For October Mike put together 2 versions and of cause I went with the Halloween one.

Here are the prompts


Now for what I have done following these prompts 


I love how this page turned out especially as it was my first time taking part int he Mission Inspiration, the quote I have added to my page reads " Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees TONIGHT IS HALLOWEEN" The quote is by Dexter Kozen.

The products I have used for this page are as follows:
Pebeo Dyna Acrylic Paint - Iridescent Green Yellow
Dyusions Paint - Pure Sunshine, Tangerine Dream
Indigo Blu Acrylic - Aladdin
Fabric
Black Gesso
White Ink Pad
Damask Stamp
That's Crafty - Skull Stencil 
White Gel Pen

I hope you like what I have done and it gives you some inspiration, If you would like to check out Mission Inspiration you can fdn the group >> HERE <<. Each month new prompts are released.

Kelly 
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment