Friday 9 November 2018

Galaxy Altered Paint Brush Canvas

Hi Crafters

Have you ever had those days where you sit in your crafty area, and what to make something but your mojo is missing and you can not think of what you would like to make or what mood you are in?

Well the day I created the piece I am sharing with you today was one of those days, I sat for sometime looking around my craft room, until I spotted the paint brushes and thought ooo yeah lets have a go at altering one of these....... So with no plan what so ever and just grabbing materials already on my desk I went for it.

Here is what I created


I absolutely LOVE how it turned out and I will be hanging this in my craft room in pride of place above where I work.

Now for some close-up pictures of the canvas








For this piece I used the following products:

20 x 30 cm Blank Cavas
Black Gesso
Texture Paste
Sand Texture Paste
Paint Brush
Clay Embellishments ( I made myself from Prima Moulds)
Indigo Blue Metallic Acrylic Paint - Aladdin and Kingfisher Blue
Imagination Crafts - Artsy Stones - Medium and Large
Prima - Melange (Art Pebbles)
Star Sequins
3d Gloss Gel
Dylusions Paint - Grey Slate
Do crafts Artiste Acrylic - White 
Royal Langnickel Crafters Choice Acrylic Paint - Silver 

I hope this piece gives you some inspiration, just remember anything is possible and if you don't have a plan don't be scared just go for it and see where it takes you. Sometimes the un-planned projects turn out to be some of your best work.

Kelly 
Xx The Crafty Bat xX





3 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly this is absolutely amazing. Very often spur of the moment projects turn out better than the one's we think long and hard about! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a stunning piece Kelly, beautifully created xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This creation came togetherbeautifully with you. Everything just works.
    GG

    ReplyDelete