Sunday 18 November 2018

Vintage Shabby Chic Plaque

Hey Crafters

Well now I have got over the terrible stomach bug going around I thought I would share with you a new piece I have been working on.

This piece I did following a online workshop over on Mixed Up, which is for members only and we got to purchase an awesome kit with everything we needed to achieve this piece from Artful Days.

So here it is 


I loved every second of making this and the video to follow to make this was brilliant and so easy to follow, Katy did an amazing job.

Here is another photo of the plaque (with flash)


If you like mixed media art and would like to check out Mixed Up you can do so 
>> HERE <<
for only £5 a month you get access to some amazing resources, workshops and more, it really is worth it. Also don't forget to check out Artful Days there is plenty of amazing pieces for mixed media art all at affordable prices and of high quality.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX




2 comments:

  1. A fabulous project. love the vintage chic. Great layers and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shabby chic vintage plaque great texture and beautiful embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete